The Atlas Station The Atlas Station

Very impressive

Gamewise, there wasn't much to do. Moviewise, there wasn't much movement. I have to commend the storywriting, though. The creepy storyline felt like it could fit perfectly into the TV show. I think I probably liked the story better on the last one, which I played first in order to understand this one. Figuring out that you're a clone, then what happens to the clones and why... then the surprise ending. That was great. What I liked about the last one is that you think you're special - you think you're different from the others that you read about - but you're really not.

danomano65 responds:

I appreciate how much u understood it!

Dot Destroyer Dot Destroyer

Surprisingly enjoyable!

I didn't expect this to be any good, but destroying dots is a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be. It also gets pretty hard after a while. Simple and fun, good job!

ragnapets1 ragnapets1

Suggestions:

The game is great, but you need to put some more effort into such things as spelling and graphics. Even little things, like the screen being slightly off, takes away a lot from what should be a professional feeling.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

I sorta liked it...

The intro was too long for me, but once I got to the game it really got better. However, I didn't expect the game to be only one level long. I realize that it's part of a series, but some more fighting per game really wouldn't hurt.