Doug Funny Fight !!! Doug Funny Fight !!!

Dude... preloader...

I know it's a little thing, but seriously - you can copy-paste one from the Newgrounds page. Even the worst of the worst usually have one. It's not too big a deal but... try to be considerate.

Anyways, I second that this is much too short. Pretty well done, all things considered. But I'm not sure it can really be rated as a movie with this kind of length. It's just a technical experiment, so I can't give you a great score. Sorry.

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Scene Identification

"It's gonna hurt but I'll have to say goodbye" - You had this line written in one of the samples. Was that an unmade music video for "Dreaming of You," by The Coral (used on Scrubs)?

Also, one of the scenes looked like an animated version of a scene from George of the Jungle, which was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.

Anyways, awesome movie. I know it was kind of a demonstrational clip show, but the music worked incredibly well with the incredible, fluid animation.

Wonchop responds:

Heh, you're good. It was indeed made for a cancelled collab on that song. Full segment on my Sheezyart somewhere. As for the other one, just search my NG movies for 'Bad Guy Falls In Poop'.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Man Lump!

Blockhead is the funniest cartoon on Newgrounds. I must admit, I was worried when you announced that this cartoon would be in the style of early Blockhead, as the new ones are really my favorite, but coupled with the new style of animation introduced in the last one, I really thought this movie worked incredibly well. One of my favorites to date, tied with 9, 8, and 7.

Congratulations on another instant classic.

The Atlas Station The Atlas Station

Very impressive

Gamewise, there wasn't much to do. Moviewise, there wasn't much movement. I have to commend the storywriting, though. The creepy storyline felt like it could fit perfectly into the TV show. I think I probably liked the story better on the last one, which I played first in order to understand this one. Figuring out that you're a clone, then what happens to the clones and why... then the surprise ending. That was great. What I liked about the last one is that you think you're special - you think you're different from the others that you read about - but you're really not.

danomano65 responds:

I appreciate how much u understood it!

Dot Destroyer Dot Destroyer

Surprisingly enjoyable!

I didn't expect this to be any good, but destroying dots is a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be. It also gets pretty hard after a while. Simple and fun, good job!

ragnapets1 ragnapets1

Suggestions:

The game is great, but you need to put some more effort into such things as spelling and graphics. Even little things, like the screen being slightly off, takes away a lot from what should be a professional feeling.